Friday, November 24, 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas Presents ~ Reciprocal Gradients

Happy Back Friday, Dahlings!

This go-around, we're showing you ideas for doing reciprocal gradients.
This technique is an up-scaled version of a basic gradient.
It does take longer to do, but the results are worth the time!

 The trick is to let all polish layers dry thoroughly,
then adding a quick dry top coat,
then letting that dry thoroughly as well,
before applying the vinyl stencils.

I did not follow my own advice.
I ended up taking way too long to do this mani,
swearing a blue streak pretty much the whole time
& being very grateful for Mildred's Magik
cuz it hides a multitude of sins under holo rainbows.

If I can't be a good example, I'll settle for being a horrible warning.

NK Nails Really White
(I got this at an independent beauty supply store.)

Not shown, but very important ~

I chose these colors to match my newly dyed hair.

As usual, my nails look better with the lights off. LOL

>^. .^<

Ciri & Diva are getting along better,
but we know who's in charge.
Speak to my tiny paw! LOL

Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.