Friday, January 6, 2017

CNT Presents ~ 26 Great Nail Art Ideas ~ New Year New You!

Happy New Year, Dahlings!

Did you have a lovely holiday season?
Mr Inky & I spent ours at the Oregon Coast
getting cold & wet, but we had fun anyway.

To start the New Year,
the Tarts are doing New Year New You manis.
What does this mean?
For me it means being the best me I can be
& last year I had to let my nail painting & blogging slide.
This wasn't the best me, but real life was so crazy busy
I just didn't have the time or the energy
to paint my nails often, let alone blog about them.

Life in 2017 should be more 'normal'.
My goal for this year is to paint my nails more often
& blog at least once a week, more if I can manage it.

My mani for this round...

 A yummy blue violet with blue green shimmer base
& a red/violet iridescent flakie glow in the dark topper
with pink holo stamping.
Yep! This is a ME mani. LOL

I used Esmaltes da Kelly plate KN18 for the stamping.

 MGBH is so YUMMY!
It shifts between blue & violet depending on the light,
but isn't a duo chrome. This pic is under my usual LED light.

 This one is with flash & looks much bluer.
The flakies decided to play hide & seek.
I could easily see them with my eyes,
but they hid from my camera.

Nosy Reporter Skills glows blue!
I only used one coat over MGBH
as I was worried 2 coats would hide too much of the shimmer below.
2 coats would have glowed better, but I can live with this.
 This gitd mini is an add-on available
when you buy You're so Predictable.
Each of the different add-on gitd minis
glow a different color & can be used over any polish.

>^. .^<

Alas, our cabin was a pet free zone, so we left Ciri at home.
Cannon Beach was lovely (this is Haystack Rock at sunset),
but not having our fur-babies around is weird.

Thanks for stopping by
& please visit the other Tarts!
~ Inky



5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The Northwest Pacific coast (We were in Cannon Beach, Oregon) is gorgeous! Sandy beaches, rocky beaches, rocks sticking up on beaches & off shore plus the occasional rocky shore where waves burst up & give off rainbows when the sun is in the right place. Add in whales, seals & birds plus deer & elk roaming about and you have a great vacation if you like wild life & scenery...and don't mind getting wet & wind blown. LOL

      Delete
  2. Beautiful cat, gorgeous mani. Love the purple polish x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.