Friday, April 22, 2016

Carpe Noctem Cosmetics ~ NoSleep Collection Swatch-o-rama!

Hello Dahlings!

Yes, I fell off Planet Polish into a black hole of reality,
but I came back just to show you this
FANTABULOUS collection of polish perfection from

All the beauties I have to show you today were sent to me
to be swatched & honestly reviewed.
All swatches are 2 butterlicious coats with fast dry top coat.

Emily fell in love with several NoSleep on Reddit authors
& was inspired to create a collection that one can't help but adore.

Let's get this drool-fest started !

Inspired by the writings of C.M. Scandreth
This rich white crelly with a subtle gold shimmer
is chock full of ultrachrome metallic flakies
that capture the eye as they reflect the light.

~~~

Inspired by the writings of Manen Lyset
You know you want this deep vampy metallic red
jam packed with linear holo & ultrachome flakie goodness!

~~~

Inspired by the writings of Elias Witherow
Luscious ultrachrome indigo with linear holo,
ultrachrome flakies & a subtle coppery shift?
Yes, please! *SWOON*
While every polish Emily makes is Most Excellent,
Midnight Violence is easily my fav in this collection
for BESTEST CNC POLISH EVER!!!

~~~

Inspired by the writings of Henry Double Door Bastard
My 2nd fav of this literary soiree!
Rich royal blue linear holo with ultrachrome flakies
& as an added bonus...NO STAINING!!!
My recent debacle with a dark blue polish had left me leary,
but The Kingdom goes on perfectly
& leaves no trace upon removal.

~~~

Inspired by the writing of Ashley As For Class
Not too dark, not too light...just right!
This nude ultrachrome with linear holo & ultrachrome flakies
is perfect for work nails with it's subtle pink shift
& sparkly peek-a-boo flakies. 

~~~

BONUS SWATCH!!!
Not a member of the NoSleep Collection,
but awesome in it's own right.
This playful linear holo nude with ultrachrome flakies
was inspired by Shin Chan & makes Emily laugh.
That's good enough for me!
~~~

All of these inspired beauties went on perfectly.
I'm not just hyping here, they really are perfect
& are available NOW!
You know you want these pretties on YOUR claws!

>^. .^<

Me no likey when you not have time to pets my cuteness!

Thanks for stopping by!
Now go show Emily some polish love at
~ Inky

2 comments:

  1. Hope all is well in the Inky household! I'm a lurker so you'd never know but I do read every post and look forward to the next one. Haven't seen anything new lately and wanted to say I hope it's the good parts of life getting in the way and not something sad. Best wishes to you Inky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've basically been too busy to have fun, let alone polish, take pics & post. I'm hoping the busy-ness will mellow soon so I can get back to polish land. :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.