Friday, February 12, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas ~ Love

Hello Dahlings!

This week the Tarts are showing you 40 nail Art Ideas for love manis.

I did this...

 I started with a coat of white undies,
then added 2 coats of Cuttin' Edge Poison Sugar
& a coat of Orly Sec N' Dry.

Yes, I know I linked y'all to Cuttin Edge & they aren't currently open.
Sara WILL be reopening her shop later this year!

I stamped using Hit the Bottle Snowed In
 Fab Ur Nails plate Fun 10
& my new love, the CSS Space Stamper.
I sealed it all in with a coat of Seche Vite.

Yes, My Online Shop is also closed at the time of this post going up.

Duh! LOL

>^. .^<

What, Ciri, my kitty luv?

I luvs you, Meowmy!

Thanks for stopping by
& please share the love
with the other Tarts!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.