Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Ugly Sweater Nails feat TDWP

Hello Dahlings!
 
Why do great indies go away?
Why do great polish colors go away?
I suppose there are lots of reasons, but it's still a great sadness
when one of my favs discontinues or closes for any reason.
 
However, just because I can't get back ups of favs for my claws,
doesn't mean I can't still enjoy the ones I have.
 
 For some unexplained reason,
I've taken a liking to ugly sweater manis this year.
 
 Da line up ~ Cotton Granny Panties franken,
The Devil Wears Polish Snow Globe
& Hit the Bottle Absinthe.
 
 I started with a coat of CGP followed by 2 coats of Snow Globe.
Alas, after sitting around for a year, Snow Globe had separated
& thickened to da point of just starting to get stringy.
I added a few drops of thinner, but when a polish gets to this point,
thinner can make it worse, so I switched to adding clear polish.
This got it to a usable consistency, but it def needed da undies for opacity.
I stamped using plate BM S215 from Bundle Monster,
HTB Absinthe & my beloved Creative Shop Stamper.
Beautometry carries lots of other HTB stamping polish colors. 
 
 THIS is why I was willing to salvage Snow Globe!
I still love the Christmas Mani I did with it last year.
Hopefully, my salvage efforts
will get me a few more manis out of da bottle.
 
>^. .^<
 
 What? I'm allowed to nap on da rug, right?
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.