Monday, December 7, 2015

New Hair & Nails to Match!

Hello Dahlings!
 
Yes, I know I just posted my Las Vegas Hair & Nails.
That trip was over 9 weeks ago.
I didn't bleach my dark areas before doing those colors,
so by early November, my roots were getting pretty bad
cuz da last time Mr Inky & I bleached them was late August.
 
So a few weeks ago we bleached my dark spots
& while Mr Inky was on another business trip,
I colored all my hair with 
 
 I still had a lot of color from the LV dyeing,
but it was faded enuf plus da roots needing bleaching
to warrant a refresher of new color.
 
 So I went from pink on top & blue underneath
to pink up top & purple underneath.
 
 These are the nails I did to match right after dyeing.
 
 Da line up ~ Sally Hansen HD LCD, Byte & DVD
I got da HDs from Cassie Cosmetics
& tho they don't seen to have them anymore,
you're sure to find some discontinued vintage treasures!
 
 I started with a gradient of da HDs that matched my hair pretty well.
Da HDs went on a bit patchy
tho this only showed when da light hit them just right.
I then added a coat of DGAGA.
 
 This is after da hot bath...
 
 ...and after da cold shower.
DGAGA def altered da HD colors,
but I really liked how it turned out.
 
They were fun at night too!
 
>^. .^<
 
What?
I wasn't gonna nap on your clean black pants, really!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

1 comment:

  1. Awwww....love it! Love the hair and nails. They perfectly match. Great choice indeed!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.