Friday, December 18, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas ~ Christmas

Hello Dahlings!
 
My broken pinky nail finally grew out enuf
that I could go back to my pointy nails!
The thumb nail that got ripped off
a couple of weeks after the pinky nail broke
hasn't caught up yet,
but as it rarely gets air time on da blog,
it can wait to get it's point back.
 
 
This week da Tarts are show you 40 Great Christmas Nail Art Ideas!
 
I did this...
 
 Da Grinch!
 
And cuz I couldn't decide between da two designs...
 
 I did Jack Skellington nails too!
 
 Da line up ~ Whimsical Ideas by Pam Starbucks Holiday Cup
from the Holiday 2015 collection
& Yeah Magnets! from earlier this year,
both are still available
Cotton Granny Panties franken 
& Pure Ice Free Spirit.
 
 I started with 2 luscious, creamy coats of Starbucks Holiday Cup
& an accent of da shimmery holo goodness of Yeah Magnets.
These 2 polishes are unusual for Pam as she's well known
for her awesome glitter polishes, but she hit da bull's eye
with this bright red crème & silver linear holo with gold glitter bits!
 
 I made decals using Sugar Bubbles plate SBS 08,
& my beloved Creative Shop Stamper
 
I picked up da images with my stamper
& then painted them in from da back using the polishes
with a teeny tiny pointed dotting tool.
After all da polish had dried,
I covered da images with a coat of clear polish & let that dry.
I painted da accent nails with a coat of da clear & applied da decals.
I trimmed da extra clear polish with scissors
then cleaned up da lil bits left over with acetone.
I added fluffy collar funky French tips to da other nails
with YM & a large dotting tool.
I sealed all da fun in with a coat of Seche Vite.
 
>^. .^<
 
I'm just gonna nap here until da holidays are over...K?
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please go share da luvs
with da other Tarts!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.