Friday, November 27, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas ~ Comics & Cartoons

Hello Dahlings!
 
This week da Tart's are doing manis
that feature comic books &/or cartoons.
 
I did this...
 Pow! Bang! A damsel in distress!
 
 Da line up ~ Cotton Granny Panties franken,
my as yet un-named gitd franken tints
& Cuttin Edge Nails black stamping prototype.
 
with my beloved Creative Shop Stamper
to make my decals.
 
 While I did have a few technical issues
making & applying da decals,
I really enjoyed this mani, especially at night!
 
>^. .^<
 
 I'se KAPOW! on da cuteness scale!
 
You may bask in my cuteness now & forever.
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please share da luvs
with da other Tarts!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.