Friday, July 24, 2015

CNT 52 week PNM ~ Swirls &/or 3 Shades of Red/Orange

Hello Dahlings!
 
This week da Tarts are doing manis
featuring swirls &/or 3 shades of red/orange.
 
I did this...
 
 Well, I did meet da prompts.
 
I started with a sponged gradient of SAA & SF#2.
Added a coat of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly & waited 5 minutes.
I then added da innie sticker from da stencils & applied a coat of BO.
After removing da stickers I let da polish dry for a mo'
then added another coat of SHDI.
TA Dum!
 
 Da line up ~ The Devil Wears Polish Smooth as Ansac,
Solar Flair #2 & Blood Orange.
 
Da shop is currently down for maintenance, but when it reopens,
Blood Orange should be available in da linear holo section.
 
 This is 2 coats of Blood Orange with a coat of SGDI.
It's a dark orange that shows red inside da rainbow
plus it has lil red bits scattered about adding sparkles.
 
For all da daintiness of da design,
they weren't all that persnickety to apply or remove.
 
If you happened to notice
that my left pinky nail is a bit lumpy, this is why...
 
 Yeah, I said more than 2 bad words
when I jammed my pinky nail into da side of a table,
bending da nail back until it cracked
half way across below da nail line.
I did this Wednesday night, right before bed,
so all I could do was wrap it tight to keep it from bleeding all over
& breaking off completely. Bad word!
 
I was able to patch it yesterday & then do this mani.
this is da 5th nail line crack since April.
My acrygel overlays eliminate tip breaks & minimize nail line cracks,
but when I do break a nail, I do a damn good job of it
& only the overlays keep da nail from coming off completely.
I guess I need to clip my claws again.
I chopped a quarter inch off in May,
but it's all grown back & then some.
First world nail blogger problems. LOL

I feel like my polish mojo has gone on vaca without me
& hasn't even sent a postcard to brag about all da fun it's having
while I sit home doing lame manis.
Oh well.
 
>^. .^<
 
Waz dat hot mess on your claws?
You gonna clean dat up
before Paw thinks one of us gacked on you, right?
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please share da luvies
by visiting da other Tarts!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.