Thursday, June 11, 2015

A late First Friday Franken!

Hello Dahlings!
 
Last week was nutso with guys coming to haul off junk,
cleaning ladies & a camp to prep for...
 
 
so I didn't get my First Friday Franken mani done, let alone posted.
 
But I did get it done on Sunday...
 
 This is Back Up When Spoken To
made from 2 of Wet N' Wild's Confectioners collex
from a couple of years ago.
Da polish was & is ok, but da bottles were a pita!
They were in round minis with these long thin caps
that didn't fit in my storage drawers,
so I decanted them into full size bottles, mixing them in dif combos
& renaming them based on what da original names were.
This one looks a lil pink due to my polishing on autopilot
while doing my Tart's mani on the other hand.
So I have a layer of Polish Me Silly Was Up Girl
under 2 coats of BUWST on my fingers.
 
 I then stamped using one of my franken stamping polishes, Bougainvillea,
& my Creative Shop Stamper that you can also get from Beautometry.
 
This is what 2 coats of BUWST really looks like.
 
My life is somewhat settling down
& hopefully this means I can go back to posting my usual 3 days a week.
 
>^. .^<
 
I love da 80's, but not when it's da temperature
& while that doesn't seem very hot to many of you,
try dealing with it when you don't have air conditioning.
 
Cats don't like hot weather either
& can you blame them?
 
I'se hot & bored, Meowmy.
 
I's melting.
 
Even Ziggy & Jazz are melting!
These 2 are fine, just hot & lazy, I promise. LOL
 
Thanks for stopping by & stay cool!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.