Thursday, May 21, 2015

Just for fun feat. Big T Ranch

Hello Dahlings!
 
Today I have a quickie mani for y'all
that I did while recently swatching for
 
This is 2 yummy jellicious coats of Pandora over white undies.
I love da fuchsia metallic shards & lil bits that catch da light.
Want to save to save 10% off your $40+ order?
Just enter bigtranch in da coupon box during checkout!
This isn't a permanent discount, it will end at some point.
I just don't know when that will be, so don't dawdle!
 
I used a leopard full nail stencil with black polish
 
I think I used Finger Paints Paper Mache for da undies
& Black Expressionism for da spots.
I've slept since I did this & I can't remember.
 
Anywho, stencils are a fast & easy way to add nail art!
 
>^. .^<
 
What? I think your jammies are comfy too, Meowmy.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.