Friday, May 1, 2015

First Friday Franken Time!

Hello Dahlings!
 
This month I have another made by me polish
from my Welcome Back, Kotter collection
& a new topper that YOU can easily make for yourself!
 
 TA DA!
 
 I made No, But You Will a couple of years ago
& it was still waiting to be worn. Oh da shame!
For this collex, I started with L.A. Colors Live
& added various colors of polish.
This is 2 shiny metallic coats .
 
 I then added 1-2 dabbed coats of Kitchen Sink.
Kitchen Sink is made from THIS solvent resistant glitter
from Cuttin' Edge Nails that I added to an empty polish bottle
I had filled a lil over half full of Suspension Fluid from Misfits on 8th
then I added a couple of mixing balls
& went to town with da bejeeber shaking.
Once I had da asst black, white & silver holo bits mostly mixed in,
I added some clear, not fast drying, polish to da shoulder of da bottle
& shook it (with da cap on!) until all da blingy bits were covered
& I had a smooth topper to play with.
 
I applied a coat of Gellish to my left hand,
thinking it would smooth any sticky up bits,
but it wasn't necessary
as the chunky glitters weren't really sticking up.
So I added a coat of Seche Vite over da Gellish
& just used SV on my right hand.
There really isn't enuf difference in smoothness 
to make adding the Gellish worth da cost or extra time.
 
>^. .^<
 
 Paint dese claws wif dat blingy claw pretty, Meowmy?
 
You'se never lets me has any fun wif your claw pretties!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.