Tuesday, May 26, 2015

CNT 52 week PNM ~ Patchwork &/or Bright & Happy

Hello Dahlings!
 
This week da Tarts are doing patchwork &/or bright & happy manis!
 
I did this...
 
 Bright & happy neon flutterbys from Cuttin Edge Nails!
 
 I started with 2 coats of squishy milky based Girls Will Be Girls
I did have to fish & dab a wee bit
to get da butterflies to come out & play,
but no probs getting lots of those bright neon
& silver holo bits on mah nails.
I added a layer of SH Dries Instantly over GWBG last night before bed.
This morning I added a coat of Cuttin Edge Holo Top Coat
followed by a coat of Seche Vite to seal in da happy goodness.
Not only did this topper add soft scattered holo rainbows
 to Girls Will Be Girls, it also didn't gray da white base color!
This is always a bonus when using holo tcs.
 
 Lookee!
We have REAL SUN today!
Granted, our sunny season is just getting started,
but where I live, we only get maybe 55 full sun days a year.
I don't mind this lack of day glow as I sunburn easily
& our normally gray weather suits me just fine,
but I do like to look out da windows
& see da bright & happy colors of da world when da sun shines.
 
>^. .^<
 
 With da sun comes Big Green Egg season!
Technically, Mr Inky could grill & smoke nibbles
all year round in our mildish weather,
but he seems to have an aversion
to standing in da rain to set da egg up
& tend it just to make me some uber excellent noms.
Men, go figure?
 
Me no likey you not sharing meat noms, Meowy!
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please go share da luvies with da other Tarts!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.