Tuesday, May 19, 2015

CNT 52 week PNM ~ Pastels/Lilac & Teal

Hello Dahlings!
 
 Ta da!
Da teal holo I used with da vinyl stencils is No More Butterflies 2
da site was down for maintenance when I was writing this post
or I would have linked you directly to NMB2
 
 This is 2 yummy coats of Cuttin Edge Lilac Lover
 
 I used one of these Easter Present Full Nail Stencils
for an accent nail
 
 along with some of these bunny stencils from She Sells Seashells
da bunnies are currently not available,
but there's lots of other fun vinyl stencils & decals
available for you to choose from
 
>^. .^<
 
Missy wants to chase those bunnies!
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please go visit da other Tarts!
~ Inky

2 comments:

  1. I've not seen these sort of vinyls before, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! She Sells Seashells is in the UK & offers vinyl and other nail art bling at very reasonable prices. :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.