Tuesday, May 12, 2015

CNT 52 week PNM ~ Paisley & Taupe

Hello Dahlings!
 
This week da Tarts are showing manis featuring paisley & taupe.
 
Paisley has been around for hundreds, if not thousands of years.
It originated in Persia (now Iran) & you can learn more about it HERE.
 
Taupe is one of da weirder colors out there.
It's somewhere between brown & grey.
It's French & originally was used to describe the color of French moles.
the digging critters, not the growths on skin kind
 
Lecture over.
Here's what I did with this week's prompts...
 
 Meh.
I used 2 coats of Orly Faint of Heart for my taupe
& stamped using Mentality Black Opaque
I finished with my usual coat of Seche Vite.
 
 I used this generic XL plate 'I' that I got on Amazon ages ago.
 
That's it. That's all I got.
 
>^. .^<
 
Mole? I want one to play wif!
I'll hug him & squeeze him & call him George...
right before I eats him!
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please share da luvs
by visiting da other Tarts!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.