Thursday, May 28, 2015

A mix of things & a lesson learned!

Hello Dahlings!
 
Today's mani is a lesson learned.
 
Here's what I did...
 
 I really loved wearing this mani!
I even did it on both hands!
 
 I started with 2 yummilicious coats of Cupcake Polish Eleanor.
It's both a strong linear holo AND a pink to blue duo chrome.
Lesson learned?
Don't wear a beauty like this for undies.
Why?
 
 This is why.
I added one coat of Ciate' Risky Business
& completely hid all that Eleanor had to offer.
Risky Business is gorgeous with it's sheer silver shimmer base, 
strong purple shift & blue glitters,
but it would have been fine over plain black undies.
  
 At best, Eleanor gave the base a gunmetal appearance.
I really did have fun playing with da shifting colors!
 
 How pretty is that?
 
 After 2 days of just playing with da shift,
I added stamping using a prototype black stamping polish
Both d stamper & da plate are from Beautometry
where I should just hand over my cc
& call it good cuz I want pretty much everything they offer in plates.
 
I didn't want to take this off, but after 4 days,
I need to do some swatching & other manis.
So goes da life of a nail blogger!
 
>^. .^<
 
I don't see any cats around here.
Me either.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.