Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Mani Bee Mine feat. Cuttin' Edge Polish!

Hello Dahlings!
 
Have you ever had an idea pop into your head
& you can't let it go until you do it?
 
That's how this mani came to bee!
 
 Silly? Yes.
Whimsical? Yes.
Fun? Hell Yes!
 
 I started with 2 squishy sparkly coats Cuttin' Edge Polish Hot Heels.
Alas, Hot Heels is not available at da mo'.
Please ignore da stains on my overlays that are showing thru da polish.
This pic really showed da stains in a gnarly way
& it's so not da polish's fault!
 
 I then added one coat of Cuttin' Edge Glow Bug on all nails
& then I added a 2nd coat to my ring nail.
No fishing required to get those white & black asst glitters to play!
 
 I used Finger Paints Black Expressionism & my Creative Shop Stamper
with Vivid Lacquer plate VL 008,
currently not available
 
 
 & plate QA3 from a set I bought off eBay ages ago.
 
If you're wanting to bling it up with new ideas for your nails,
get yourself a Small Mystery Bag  of nail art fun!
 
 And YES...it GLOWS!!!!
With a name like Glow Bug, how could it not?
 
>^. .^<
 
 Dose claw pretties go wif mah beauteous eyes!
 
Especially wif mah high beams on!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Please go treat yourself to some new claw pretties
& if you put HAPPY30 in da coupon box you'll get 30% off your order!
This offer only good until Sunday, April 26th, 2015.
~ Inky

2 comments:

  1. Loved the glowing pics and Inky's glowing eyes to match! This is soo cute. I have always wanted to do a bumblebee mani complete with the little dotted flight path since I saw the first one a couple of years ago. Winter is not the season for it, but Spring and Summer are! Thanks for the adorable mani and I love the Winnie The Pooh bumblebee with the heart shaped wings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Cirrus (the cat) makes us laugh daily & we love him dearly. <3
      I think Born Pretty Store may have the QA3 plate with the Pooh & bee images available. : )

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.