Monday, April 6, 2015

CNT 52 Week PNM ~ Needle Drag & Burgundy/Maroon

Hello Dahlings!
 
This week da Tarts are doing needle drag nail art
&/or burgundy/maroon polish.
I can't needle drag to save myself! I don't know why, I just can't.
So I went with 'or' & painted my nails with one color of polish
& called it good enuf!
No my nails haven't been high jacked by aliens or anything weird,
I was just tired, feeling a bit whelmed by RL 
& didn't want to tackle nail art that was most likely 
going to end up a fail considering how I was feeling.
 
 This is 2 butterlicious coats of The Devil Wears Polish Diva!
Burgundies & maroons say 'vampy' to me & this polish is all that.
Alas, Diva isn't currently available.
 
However, The Devil Wears Polish is now OPEN!
Tami brought back a few favs
& a lot of new pretties for us to dream & drool over.
So go get some!
 
>^. .^<
 
That's it?
You woke me up for just one polish with no nail art?
 
I'se goin' back to mah zzzzzzs.
 
Thanks for stopping by
& for some nifty nail art
go visit da other Tarts!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.