Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Big T Ranch Candles & Soaps ~ Petunia!

Hello Dahlings!
 
Today I have da polish I fell in love with
while swatching for Big T Ranch last month.
 
 This mani with this perfect polish is SO me!
 
 I started with 2 buttery smooth coats of Petunia
This is how glossy it is with no top coat!
 
 Then I added one coat of Milky Way
You can see that while adding one of Robyn's gitd toppers
slightly changes da texture of Petunia, it doesn't effect da color.
Using your regular glossy top coat will restore da shine.
 
 Looky at all da pretty glitters in Petunia!
It's like having a spring party on mah nails.
 
my Creative Shop Stamper & JLB silver to stamp my punky nails.
 
 The stamping didn't show well in the dark,
but Milky Way sure did it's thing!
 
OK...my thumb showed da stamping in the dark. LOL
 
>^. .^<
 
You gotta gets da glows just right, Meowmy!
 
Thanks for stopping by
& go check out all da nifty stuff
has to offer right now, including a SALE!
~ Inky 

2 comments:

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.