Friday, March 13, 2015

HPB Presents ~ St Patty's Day manis!

Hello Dahlings!
 
This month da Hobby Polish Bloggers
are showing off their nails featuring
green, gold, rainbow or St Patrick's Day themed manis!
 
I had more planned for my nails,
but da best laid plans of mice & moms often go awry.
 
So, um yeah.
It definitely has some St Patty's day thing happening. 
 
 I started with one coat of Color Club Kismet.
Is it a golden green or a greenish gold?
Either way it has an uber rainbow going on!
 
 I then added 2 coats of LynB Designs This Is Your Brain On Shamrocks.
I tried some stamping on my ring finger using Kismet,
but while all da Halo Hues do stamp well,
there was just too much going on for it to show.
I sealed it all in with a coat of Seche Vite & called it done.
 
>^. .^<
 
 
Ciri is stalking leprechauns in da garden!
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please go visit da other
Hobby Polish Bloggers!
~ Inky

4 comments:

  1. It may not have been what you had in mind, but I think it turned out fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. The Color Club Halo Hues are all like this! One coaters with big rainbows. :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.