Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Big T Ranch ~ Rose Petals

Hello Dahlings!
 
Today's mani uses one of the beauties
Robyn sent me for swatching & review.
I fell in love with it as soon as I unwrapped it & swatched it last
so I could keep it on & do some nail art over it.
 
I so loved this mani!
 
 This is the
'my fingers were still too cold to show the warm color on my beds'
pic.
 
 Rose Petals is a very pale translucent pink when warm
& really shows off its small bright green, blue, purple & rose hexes
along with its blue-green holo micro bits.
It reminds me of malted egg candies that come out around Easter!
 
 As it warms up, Rose Petals turns a yummy dark rose raspberry color.
 
 Yummy!
 
 I used Pueen plate 80, Orly Dazzle
& my beloved Creative Shop Stamper
to add rose outlines over Rose Petals.
 
 *swoon*
 
I didn't want to take this mani off & wore it for FOUR days!
I usually swap out my manis every other day,
so this tells you how much I loved wearing this polish.
 
So do you nails a favor & go stock up on Big T Ranch
thermal, holo, gitd & glitter polishes
& while you're there, get your lips some balm!
 
>^. .^<
 
 I wants some of dat yogurt, please!
 
 Meowmy...Paw won't share!
 
 I REALLY wants it!
 
Dat not yogurt.
Why you eating fud from a cup that isn't yogurt?
I wants yogurt!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.