Monday, February 2, 2015

CNT 52 Week PN'M ~ Flowers & Pale Blue

Hello Dahlings!
 
This week the Tarts are doing floral & pale blue manis!
 
I did this...
 
 Um...yeah.
Let me 'splain!
 
 I started with 2 coats of my franken base
then added one coat of Big T Ranch Little Dipper
on my pinky, middle & index fingers.
I did one coat of Big T Ranch Milky Way on my ring finger. 
& thumb not shown
Both are milky clear base gitd toppers!
With my old fav gitd topper indie being unavailable,
I went hunting & found Big T Ranch Soaps & Candles
& Robyn also makes & sells all types of polish
...including gitd & thermal!
We all know how my inky lil heart goes pitty pat for gitds & thermals!
 
 This is da same one coat of Milky Way & Little Dipper
after being charged under UV light.
WOWZERS!!!
All I did was crop this pic...no editing here!
 
 I then added 2 coats of Sally Hansen Tulle Kit
I looks like a very pale blue in the bottle, right?
Well it's so pale it's a topper. Blerg.
It does have a nice blue & purple micro glitter shimmer
that would look nice over a base color.
 
 It didn't mess with da gitd goodness either!
 
 I then stamped my flowers using Color Club Eternal Beauty 
(from Enospring) & Shany plate SH24 that I got on Amazon.
I'm really liking this new to me brand of polish!
 
I've been using a black light bulb to charge my gitds
for pics for almost 2 years now.
Of late it's not been doing a very good job & taking too long.
So I got out my UV gel mani light that I had stopped using
cuz it took too long & made my hands go numb.
Notice a theme here? Yes, I have a wait problem!
It charged up these polishes up for pics in no time
& the polish held its glow very nicely.
 
Now go show Robyn over at Big T Ranch some love!
 
>^. .^<
 
You gots more claw pretties
& won't lets me play wif da bottles?
I gives you da evil eyes until you gives me cat treats!
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please go visit da other Tarts!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.