Wednesday, January 7, 2015

I couldn't decide...

Hello Dahlings!
 
Have you ever sat before a selection of yummy polishes
& not be able to decide which one to wear first?
Yeah, me too.
 
So I opted to wear them all!
 
 I got all 5 of da multi chrome holos from The Devil Wears Polish
Holiday Preview collection & opted to wear them skittled
& then stamp over them.
 
 Da line up (pic taken with day light bulb) ~
Worlds Collide, Infused, Sublime, Eclectic & Antiquity
 
 Look at da difference turning on da LED lamp makes!
 
 Look at all da pretty colors & rainbows & stuff!
 
 Yep! Still beautiful in da shade.
 
 I picked up some of da colors shifting
in this next to da window on a foggy day pic.
 
I used da JLB Cosmetics silver to stamp
using this plate from She Sells Seashells.
 
My stamping still needs practice,
but I've already improved using da Creative Stamper.
I really LOVE my Creative Stamper!
You can get one for yourself at any of da following e-tailers:
 
 
>^. .^<
 
You no want me on da kitchen table?
Don't puts it in front of my fav cat TV window.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

2 comments:

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.