Monday, January 19, 2015

CNT 52 Week Pick N' Mix ~ Fire & 3 Greens/yellows!

Hello Dahlings!
 
This week da Tarts are doing nail of fire & 3 shades of green/yellow.
 
I did this...
 
 Um...yeah.
 
& my own gitd stamping foil franken Green Glows Green
 
 I started with 2 squishy coats of Eliora.
I added a quick coat of Orly In a Snap fast dry tc.
 
 I then stamped with Ghoul 2 & plate CH52 from Cheeky.
 
 I then added more flames from Vivid Lacquer plate VL 016
using Green Glows Green
 
 While Ghoul 2 didn't make for a strong showing in regular light,
it really popped under black light!
 
 And yeah, I was right about da AK gitds
performing better in a full nail app
over just using lil bits of them in nail art.
You can just make out the GGG flames
on da tips of my nails in this pic
tho they did show themselves well IRL.
 
Oh well, they can't all be A+ manis.
 
>^. .^<
 
I is always an A+ cat!
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please go visit da other Tarts!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.