Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Holiday Nails feat ~ The Little Lacquer Bean!

Hello Dahlings!
 
As of last Monday, my tree isn't finished,
my stocking stuffers aren't wrapped
& my mom is due to arrive in 2 hours & her room isn't ready.
In my defense, da mattress cover for da guest bed is in da laundry
& da cloth for da table da tree sits on in in da same load.
So while I'm waiting... 
 
...I decided to write up today's post.
 
 So I did this.
It's soft & Christmassy without being in da face about it.
 
 I started with 2 easy peasy coats
It's both a thermal & a holo!
 
 When my paws are warm it's pink...
 
 ...and when they're cold, its a gray leaning sage green.
I know it doesn't look very green here,
but I think it's more due to my skin tone & da lighting.
 
 I then used these Holly Stencils from She Sells Seashells
with Republic Nail silver foil gitd.
I sealed in da goodness with a coat of Seche Vite.
 
You had to know I'd find a way
to add gitd to a thermal holo mani, right?
 
Did you notice anything different about mah nails?
If you like a tutorial post about how I did it,
please let me know in da comments?
 
>^. .^<
 
Missy? You comes for da xmas treats?
Oh Happy Day!
 
Have a Most Excellent Holiday Ladies & Gents!
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

2 comments:

  1. I love the transition from the soft silver to the pink, and the foil deco is the crowning touch. And I love that the kitties get along with they visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted something to suit the holiday without being in my face Xmas. The cats are hilarious! It takes a couple of days for them to get past fluffy tails & grumbling, but then it's tag & red dot & treats until Missy goes home. LOL

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.