Monday, December 29, 2014

CNT 52 week Pick & Mix ~ Dots & 3 Shades of Purple

Hello Dahlings!
 
This week's Tarts mani was a fav of mine so far!
 
 These are da final nails with blobby blurple dots
done with Anne Kathleen Holiday Lights Nehara
 
Anne Kathleen Nehara plus da large dotter I used.
 
 2 shimmer coats of J&JOM! in cold mode.
It's a thermal with pink & purple micro shimmer bits
that give this polish a lil something extra
no matter what temp you're running.
 
 Da pink shows up when you're a bit warmer.
 
 I did dots of Party Hearty 1st & then da gitd dots using Nehara.
I ran into da not-enuf-surface-area-to-glow issue with this mani.
Da dots glowed IRL, but not enuf to get a pic of it. Blerg.
 
 Party Hearty is part of da newest polish rage
of color shifting metallic flakie toppers. 
Me likey da colors & it dotted well!
 
>^. .^<
 
Ciri & Ziggy having a bit of a wrestle...
 
 Tag, you're it Ciri!
 
 Nuh uh, Ziggy...you're it!
 
 You're it, Ciri!
No, Ziggy, you're it!
 
 I'se gonna bop you one Ziggy...
 
Fine, be dat way. I outta here, Ziggy-bear.
Got ya' last, Ciri!
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please check out da other Tart's
dots & 3 purple manis!
~ Inky

9 comments:

  1. This is such a fun manicure, and I love how you've used the flakies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the design you did, but I am really liking your nail shape :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool mani and I love your cats pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The furbabies are great entertainment. <3

      Delete
  4. wow I love the purple effect :)
    This manicure looks great <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. You picked beautiful colors to do this with. Good eye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is what can happen when I grab from the pile of polishes waiting to get their data entered. LOL

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.