Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sunday Swatchorama ~ more TDWP Chocolate Lovers Reborn!

Hello Dahlings!

Today I have 3 more yummy calorie, fat & sugar free polishes

Let's go see da White Chocolates...shall we?

A rich taupe with a strong holo rainbow for a lighter polish.

This rich ivory cream holo is perfect for a neutral work mani!

A creamy pale ivory holo with a pink shimmer.

These beauties are a must for both choco lovers
& fans of neutral holographic polishes!

>^. .^<

 Nuffin going on in da neighborhood...

...you gots white choco claw pretties?
Those don't have bad-for-kittehs stuff like brown choco, right?
I can has those on my claws?

Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.