Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sunday Swatchorama ~ TDWP Chocolate Lovers Reborn pt 1

Hello Dahlings!

This week I have for you da darker choco holos I have from
 
Let's get this choco swatchorama started!
All swatches are 2 butter smooth f
ast drying coats over base coat
& the pics were taken under LED light.
 
A luscious blackened brown holo. 
 
 
A rich deep brown jelly holo jelly
with a purple chrome under tone.
 
Also a deep brown holo jelly,
but this one has a rich wine red
chrome under tone.
 
A yummilicious medium golden brown holo.
 
You can drool over this calorie free
& then buy all da single bottles of Tami's
chocogasmic polish perfection ON SALE!
 
>^. .^<
 
Remember da pics I showed of Ciri & Lil Miss D a few month's ago?
Well my Mom & Missy came back a couple of weeks later
& instead of keeping 5+ feet apart at all times,
Ciri & Missy got almost friendly.
 
 What you doing on mah ledge, Missy?
 
 I not talking to no stinky boy cats.
 
 Hai! What you doing, Ciri?
Just hanging on dis ledge, Missy.
 
I guess we can hang out on dis ledge togethers.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky, Ciri & Missy


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are so cute together! She's not sure about the big black cats, but she can't resist Ciri. LOL

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.