Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Simples ~ Gradient with Dots

Hello Dahlings!

 
 This week's Simple's lesson is to do a gradient then add dots over it.

So I did this...
  
 Meh

(Paint It Black is currently retired.)
 
I started with 2 yummilicious coats of Mostly Ghostly.
 
Then I did my 'gradient'.
Da polishes performed beautifully, da f'upping was all on moi.
I used a bit of cosmetic sponge & for all da pouncing about
I couldn't get da colors to blend at da demarcation lines.
 
So I added 3 dots to my ring finger using my largest dotter = Ghost
 
I used da whole word from these
Using da stencil was so much easier than doing this gradient.
 
I don't know what's wrong with me.
I'm not usually this lame.
 
>^. .^<
 
 
Your claws be so lame I not looking at you.
 
Thanks for stopping by & suffering thru this mani!
Hopefully I'll find my shiz & pull it together soon.
~ Inky

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I really love that. The gradient is awesome, perfect for the ghost effect. Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.