Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Not So Weird Wednesday ~ The Devil Wears Polish Powder Puff Pink

Hello Dahlings!
 
Today's mani isn't all that weird
unless you count me wearing a pastel as
strange, odd & peculiar.
 
 This is 2 sweet coats of The Devil Wears Polish Powder Puff Pink
Da fun thing about this polish
(besides its in your face rainbows)
is that it can look either pretty pastel pink
or pretty pastel lavender.
It's a 2fer!
It isn't a color shifting polish.
It's just one of those colors
that's right on the edge between 2 defined colors
& how da eye sees it depends on da light at hand.
 
 I wore this mani at da same time I wore No More Butterflies
I continued da butterfly theme
with a dif set of Pueen gitd water decals.
 
 Your gratuitous sun pic!
 
 Yep! These be gitd decals.
 
>^. .^<
 
So y'all know how if Mr Inky is eating,
especially something like yogurt,
Ciri is going to want his tribute...
 
 ...but Asian jello?
 
 Paw...me WANT!
 
 Dat ain't yogurt!
 
 It smells ok...
 
 ...I guess it tastes ok...
 
...MINE!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

2 comments:

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.