Monday, September 8, 2014

Monday Quickie ~ The Devil Wears Polish Heirloom Rose

Hello Dahlings!
 
Today I have a gorgeous multichrome holo for you
that was so drooliscious that I didn't even add nail art!
 
 This is 2 buttery luscious coats of 
 
It's a rich burgundy chrome
with a holo rainbow that is way more obvious IRL.
 
 Sun pic!
(I have to get sun pics while I can
cuz da gray days are coming back!
I love our un-sunny weather,
but it makes getting sun pics a pita.)
 
 Lookee what I found!
When in indirect light a coppery bronze
& old gold come out to play.
It's SO pretty!!!
 
This romantic vintage color beauty can be yours
as long as you're a member of da
 
Oh! No More Butterflies has been such a hit
that Tami is near to her donation goal.
She'd really like to reach that goal
& is keeping this LE beauty available for
ONE MORE WEEK
So join da group if you haven't yet,
(& why haven't you joined yet?)
then go get your bottles of
plus pay NO SHIPPING in da USA!!!
 
>^. .^<
 
 You doing da claw thing again?
You should be rubbin' mah belly!
 
Ooooo...Ziggy likey!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

4 comments:

  1. You really do like like glittery polish don't you ;) It would be nice to see some different things on here too, and I mean that in the best way possible ^.^ Either way, I still love the polish. Great look :D

    Check out my review and giveaway: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/09/fountain-of-earth-book-review-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With the sun on it's way out, I'll start wearing other types of polish soon. LOL Glitters, gitd, neons & nail art show up on my nails more during the gray season.

      Delete
  2. Wow, that polish is gorgeous. And Ziggy has a point!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.