Wednesday, May 7, 2014

#TGPNPC ~ Holo!

Hello Dahlings!
 
Today's holo mani is a 3fer!
1) It's the prompt for The Glittah Pirates FB group
2) I can show it to Fingers Freakin Holo Freaks FB group
3) I can show it to The Devil Wears Polish FB fan group
 
I gots to share dat holo luv with da world!
 
 These lil dahings are The Devil Wears Polish Snow Day,
The Big Bang Theory & Paint It Black
in my pseudo signature double line funky french mani.
(Paint It Black is also my all time fav Rolling Stones song!)
 
 This is 2 coats of pastel-ish blurple holo goodness
in the form of The Big Bang Theory.
It went on smooth with no patching,
dragging or other annoying holo bad habits.
Tami knows her mixology very well indeed!
(She's even working on a neon purple holo!
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!)
 
 
Next up ~ GLOW IN THE DARK!!!
 
>^. .^<
 
A month or so ago my mom came to visit
& brought Ciri's girlfriend with her.
Lil Miss Dee decided she really likes our cat tree...
 
 Hi dere! Can I play in dis tree?
 
 I likes it a lot.
 
 Hi again!
 
I can defy gravity!
(I have no idea how she did this & didn't fall on her lil head!)
 
What's dat? Is Ciri coming to play with me?
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Now go visit all da holo goodness
da other Glittah Pirates have to show you!
~ Inky

4 comments:

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.